INFORMATIVA PRIVACY IMMOBILIARELUX
Personal Data Protection Act (196 X.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
- Titles, purposes and methods of processing your personal data, categories of subjects to which your data may be communicated or may be known to and disseminated
- Obligatory or optional nature of the transfer of data and consequences of non-delivery
- Your rights
- Previous versions of this information sheet
Titles, purposes and methods of processing your personal data, categories of subjects to which your data may be disclosed or may be known and intended to be disseminated.
ImmobiliareLux, headquartered in Bologna, 40024 (hereafter "Immobiliarelux.it") informs you that for the purposes connected with the provision of its services and the forwarding of information and contact requests relating to specific property advertisements (hereinafter jointly referred to as " Services "), it processes the data you provide or acquired at the time of execution of the Services, as a Holder.
The processing of such data is carried out by means of procedures to protect your confidentiality and consists in the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion, including the combination of two or more of the above activities, with the following modes:
- a) the processing of the data for the related, instrumental and necessary purposes of the provision of the Services will take place mainly in automated and computerized ways, always in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided by law and only occasionally by Immobiliarelux's agents. such as customer care, sales area affiliates, or those responsible for IT maintenance (IT area), who carry out their duties under the direct supervision and responsibility of Immobiliarelux.it. In addition, to meet the information and contact requests relating to specific property listings, the data will be communicated to real estate agencies, building contractors and / or private advertisers of reference. In any case, the nature of the Services requires your communication to Immobiliarelux.com and the subsequent processing of data and information about your orientations and preferences about the location, typology and characteristics of the property; such data and information and the related processing are indispensable to meet and meet your requests;
- b) on your express and specific consent, Immobiliarelux.it may also process the data to send you information, materials and commercial offers, including companies with which from time to time develops trade partnership agreements and / or initiatives, campaigns and joint projects , such as, for example, banks, financial companies, telecommunications service providers, real estate companies, and home service providers.
The data provided will be kept at Immobiliarelux.it; in order to ensure their retention, back-up and retrieval, and, in the case of access to the Foreign Channel, in order to respond to your requests for information and contact regarding specific property advertisements, such data may be transferred and / or communicated abroad, even outside the European Union. Immobiliarelux.it has adopted rules and procedures (in accordance with EU directives) to ensure the security of the collected data and the infra-group treatment of the same and has verified the security procedures taken by third parties involved as responsible for the treatment.
Obligatory or optional nature of the transfer of data and consequences of non-delivery
The provision of your personal data is mandatory for the treatment referred to in (a) above and optional for the treatment referred to in paragraph (b) above. Therefore, in the event of non-delivery of your personal data for the purposes of the above mentioned letter a), Immobiliarelux.it will not be able to provide the Services, while, in the case of failure to consent to the processing of the personal data referred to in point (b) , the treatment will be limited to the activities referred to in a) above, ie the full implementation of the obligations arising from the provision of the Services, and the fulfillment of any related obligation provided for by Community laws, regulations and regulations.
Cookies are small data files that can be sent from a website to the user's terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored to be retransmitted to the site at the next visit. A cookie can not recall any other data from your hard disk drive or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Cookies can be used either by the site owner or by third parties and may be easily disabled by you.
According to art. 7 of D. Lgs. 30 June 2003, no. 196, you have the right to oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of your data for legitimate reasons and in any case in the case of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication , and you may, in the manner and within the limits set forth in the applicable law, request confirmation of the existence of personal data that you concern, and know the origin, receive intelligible communication, have information on the logic, the modalities and the their processing, request updating, rectification, integration, request deletion, transformation into anonymous form and the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected, as well as, more generally, exercising all the rights that are recognized by the applicable legal provisions.
Previous versions of this information sheet
Any changes made to this information will be duly published on this site, but the previous versions will still be available.