Tuscany, Siena, Asciano, SALE, FINISHED RESTORED HOUSE located on top of a gentle hill looking at 360 ° the Crete Senesi and a multitude of cultivated fields.
The building was erected in several phases: some parts are older and date back to the twelfth century, while others are more recent and refer to the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
From a historic point of view, it is believed that the cottage is a legacy in favor of the Church (1.300-1.400 AD); it has kept it up to the present day, and then bought by the current owners who have completely refurbished it.
The renovation and restoration have taken into account a variety of functional criteria for energy saving optimization (16 square meters of solar panels, photovoltaic panels from 3,6 kWh, pellet boiler and wall heating system), respect for nature and bio-building (cork insulation, minimizing the use of cement for "Roman lime", natural lime and lime-lime dyeing, lime treatment, terracotta and travertine with natural substances, painting of furniture antique and doors with natural oils; use of faucets made with processes that can reduce the internal content of nickel and lead).
The outdoor landscape, with its seasonal metamorphoses, offers a panoramic view from Monte Amiata to the green hills of Chianti, from the far peaks of the Casentinesi mountains to the nearby medieval village of Serre di Rapolano, from the Crete Siena to the adjoining cultivated fields .
The main building is a typical TUSCAN HOUSE (about 380 total sqm) that offers its inhabitants great comfort and considerable privacy; it is currently divided into three independent units (divisible again according to the needs of the buyers):
- an apartment on the ground floor (about 160 sqm) consisting of three bedrooms, kitchen, living room and two bathrooms. On the same level there is also an outbuilding (about 40 square meters) consisting of a studio with kitchenette, bathroom and dressing room. Outside there is a porch with oven (about 20 square meters);
- an apartment on the first floor (about 160 sqm), which is reached via an external staircase with panoramic loggia, consisting of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and living room.
The main house is flanked by:
- AGRICULTURAL RENTAL (about 180 sqm), ground floor level;
- covered car park for 5 car;
- a large garage / gearbox (approx. 35 sqm);
- an agricultural reminder (about 10 sqm).
The estate surrounding the estate measures about 1 ETTARO and in its interior there is an olive grove (about 150 trees), various fruit plants, which produce excellent organic products, an artificial LAGHETTO used for irrigation, a collection system of the rainwater and a beautiful garden where there is a PANORAMIC SWIMMING POOL (mt 5x12) overlooking the Sienese Crete.
The property is easily reachable by a white road kept in excellent condition.
The services are located a short distance, within the village of Asciano.
ENERGY CLASS: G 29020 kWh / m3 a