VILLA is a historic residence of great prestige built at the beginning of the year 1600.
In the year 1692, as stated on the plaque affixed to the main façade, Abbot TOSONI, the particular secretary of Pope Alexander VII∞, buys this residence to make it a refuge for prayer and meditation in one of the most enchanting places in the Valdichiana. panoramic hillside position with a view of Mount Cetona.
In order to better practice the profession of faith, Abbot TOSONI made a small church, a true jewel of architecture and painting, still preserved in a remarkable way.
The church is currently in use for free commodity and its presence makes the whole context take on an unquantifiable value, so is the beauty of the whole.
This residence is spread over three levels, for a total area of sqm. 553, of which in the basement the surface is square meters. 223 and consists of rooms for use in stables and cellars.
The first floor has a surface of sqm. 175 is refurbished with high quality materials and furnished with antique furniture and consists of five rooms with bathrooms and a central salon.
Second floor for other sqm. 175, which is accessed by an external staircase, is also restored and consists of a large entrance hall, large living room, two bedrooms with bathrooms, a kitchen with fireplace and storage room.
All the fixtures are in wood and on the first floor the doors were painted by a well-known painter of Città della Pieve.
The property is equipped with a water system with autoclave, electric and gas heating, all in accordance with the law.
The property also includes a second building consisting of a ground floor for garage use and storage, with a large wood-burning oven, and a first floor with independent access from an external staircase used for kitchen and bathroom, all for a surface of sqm. 82.
At the service of the property, there are two buildings piled up as deposits for a total area of sqm. 53, from which small units can be built.
The whole property is surrounded by a large park with greenery, two automatic entry gates and stone-framed stone walls, as well as tall trees and secular plants (cypresses, oaks, pines and holm-oaks), including two plants that have over 500 years (cedar of lebanon and leccio).
The surface of the land, including the courtyards, is a total of mq. About 16.000.
In the property there are two caves of which a very large of about sq. 44, while the smallest is sqm. 8.
To make the place particularly interesting, even at the historical and cultural level, is the presence of an Etruscan tomb (more than 3000 years ago), which has an entrance embellished with ancient stones and develops with a sometimes built brick and brick tunnel, typical of the time, for a length of ml. 25.
At the sides of the corridor there are tombic niches and at the end of it there is a large cistern of the diameter of mt. 8 in masonry, for collecting rainwater, which served in remote times, irrigation of gardens and gardens.
Moreover, at the foot of the old and large holm oak there is a small and ancient crypt with a vaulted brick floor and ceiling, iron entrance gate of approx. 8.
Two artesian wells and two water collection tanks complete the irrigation system of the gardens.
What is described above can not be quantified with a price, but causes the whole property to increase considerably in value.
Please note that there are no constraints for pool and tennis courts.
ENERGY CLASS: G 290,4 kWh / m2 a