The farmhouse is immersed in a mountain landscape of great beauty and charm among well - kept chestnut woods, very close to Saluzzo but also to Paesana and the Crissolo and Pian Mune 'ski resorts. Arriving at the top of a gentle slope, from which you can enjoy a pleasant view of the Po valley you can appreciate the fruit of an impressive recovery of an old house now covered by brambles. Today the cottage is well integrated into the environment, surrounded by meadows and crops. The house has been completed a few years ago. Composition
- main house 500 sqm c / ca (3 levels)
- autonomous hut 80 sqm c / ca (2 levels)
- large warehouse 300 sqm c / ca
- small warehouse 200 square meters c / ca
The complex is immersed in a mountain landscape of great beauty and charm among well-cared for centuries-old chestnut woods, very close to Saluzzo but also to Paesana and the Crissolo and Pian Mune 'ski resorts. Arriving at the top of a gentle slope, from which you can enjoy a pleasant view of the Po valley you can 'appreciate the fruit of an impressive recovery of an old house now covered by brambles, now renovated and well integrated into the environment. The road is well paved, the property is fenced and the entrance is itself an important realization complete with wrought iron gate, columns in antiqued red bricks and ancient stone.
MAIN HOUSE: it is still a well-functioning farmhouse, with rooms and restaurant, has been running for some time and also well reviewed on the internet.
Description of the house:
- basement garage 100 sqm plus basement from 60 sqm.
- ground floor dining room for 60 larger kitchen people designed following the asl standards with two well-stocked tiled warehouses. Still on the ground floor bathroom men / women plus bathroom with shower (the latter for handicapped persons), adjoining laboratory authorized to produce food for the farm but, also wanting for small business and, always on the ground floor agritourism activities;
- 3 first floor apartments (one double and two for four people) from 30 / 40 sqm one with independent bathrooms which are accessed via a large wooden sun terrace with panoramic mountain views;
always on the first floor two larger apartments, about 60 square meters each, each with two bedrooms, bathroom and kitchenette. All the apartments on the first floor have an independent wooden balcony, for a total of 25 / 30 square meters of balcony.
- second floor attic 70 / 80 m² in Alpine style, entirely finished in wood, with parquet and chestnut beams ceiling, two bedrooms plus bathroom with tub and shower, modern kitchenette with small stone piano bar and dining room , two large closets in the attic. Typical construction of the Alps with an ancient lose roof.
Efficient heating system with dual power supply, both wood and LPG; in the garage 2 system water accumulators from 2000 lt powered by hertz boiler to wood for heating and hot water throughout the house more powerful lpg boiler.
Finished as the main house, roof in ancient lose and balcony included, it is spread over two levels of 40 square meters and has a bedroom plus bathroom. A very particular structure, it was built over a large 800 wood oven for bread and pizza. It is believed to be the fractional oven of the oldest country still in operation. The original local basement for cheeses with red-brick vault completes this historic building much appreciated by tourists who often stay there.
It is connected both as regards electricity, both for cable TV and for gas heating, but to make it more typical it has also been equipped with a small wood stove.
LARGE AND SMALL WAREHOUSES
In total they measure about 500 square meters, have been finished in 2013 and finished in order to reflect the most varied needs; they are equipped with beautiful light Austrian glulam roofs and external roofs designed for the installation of solar panels (also given the excellent sun exposure of the entire property).
The terrain, not at all steep or steep is indeed comfortably practicable by all means and measures about 5 hectares. It is characterized by a well-kept orchard, with different types of plants, and a picturesque and well-kept red wine vineyard that also serves as a frame for the patronal house.
ENERGY CLASS: C 112,24 kWh / m2 a