In the heart of Tuscany, a short distance from Florence, Pisa and Siena, a splendid farmhouse nestled in a 20.000 square with swimming pool, woods, olive groves, paths and terraces. The Podere is located in a favorable geographical position, within the triangle Pisa-Florence-Siena, the most representative cities of Tuscany. With a maximum of one hour's drive you can reach Florence, Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, Vinci, Lucca, Pistoia, Montecatini, Viareggio, with their places of culture, art and entertainment.
The farm is composed of:
1) PADRONAL HOUSE (480mq + 35mq of attic + 32mq of terraces and covered loggia). The largest building in the farm, restructured in the 2005, specially designed to accommodate four apartments used for agritourism.
CentUlivi and Ancient Loggia (6 beds and 120mq about each): located on the ground floor, exposed respectively to the southwest and southwest facing, open through a loggia of arches to the suggestive hilly landscape.
Comprised of a living room with kitchen-dining-living room of about 50mq, three bedrooms each with two beds each and two bathrooms with walk-in shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin.
BelVedere and MiraValle (8 beds and 140mq approximately each): located on the first floor, are made up of a living room with a dining-living room which can be accessed through an exclusive panoramic covered terrace; 4 rooms, two doubles and two doubles for a total of 8 beds; three bathrooms, all with walk-in shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin.
Each apartment is equipped with electric oven, 4 cooker hob, sink, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, satellite tv, fireplace, heating, air conditioner, alarm. Cozy, characteristic furnishings of the Tuscan farmhouse, with modern conveniences.
2) RED HOUSE (190mq + 20mq covered loggia)
Apartment on the first floor with living room, 2 rooms and a bathroom, this building also houses on the ground floor the reception 'LaMangiatoia' of the MonteMari farmhouse, inserted in a formerly restored barn;
3) SWIMMING POOL (14x6m + 50mq tank of technical premises and storage) is perfectly integrated into the morphology of the hilly terrain, overlooking a terrace to an unspoilt landscape with landscape constraints. For half the length the depth of water is about 1m, to go down to 2,40m. Chlorinated pool with ladder and trampoline.
4) 90mq of covered area with gazebo and tense facilities for events and ceremonies
5) Possibility of recovering a volume of 340 mc of an old barn present within the property (see 1965 Historical Image Airplane)
6) The structure also includes: Wood oven, barbecue, tables, gazebo; Automated entrance; Telephone and Internet ADSL; Gas storage Gpl basement; Water of the aqueduct treated with softener; Drainage for water treatment; Submerged tanks for irrigation rainwater recovery; Irrigation system and external lighting system; Perimeter alarm system of the property.
The farm also includes land for total 6 hectares with 700 olive trees.
ENERGY CLASS: G 290 kWh / m2 a