For sale, in Umbria on the border with Tuscany, farmhouse with swimming pool and accommodation with apartments and rooms.
The property is easily accessible from the A1 motorway exit of Fabro della Roma / Firenze, which is just 8 km away. Located in the Municipality of Parrano, all the major and characteristic villages of Umbria and Tuscany are easily accessible by car. At about 25 km we find Città della Pieve, Cetona, San Casciano dei Bagni and Orvieto; while the airports of Rome and Perugia are respectively 117 km and 61 km away.
The property of approximately 516 square meters includes three renovated buildings.
1) A farmhouse of about 235 square meters on three levels:
- Basement floor used as warehouses and closet;
- Ground floor which includes a living room with stone fireplace, a kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, closet, wardrobe;
- First floor composed of living room with kitchenette, two bedrooms respectively with private bathroom, panoramic terrace and independent external staircase.
2) A farmhouse of about 193 square meters on three levels:
- Ground floor which includes a reception and an apartment consisting of a living room with kitchenette and stone fireplace, a bedroom with bathroom;
- On the first and second floor there are two other independent apartments consisting of a living room with kitchenette and stone fireplace, a bedroom with bathroom and a terrace which enjoys a beautiful panoramic view over the valley.
3) A restaurant of about 85 square meters on one level consisting of a professional kitchen with pantry, dining room and two bathrooms.
Condition and finishes
All buildings were completely renovated in 2003 in the traditional local style. The facades are all in stone, the attics are in wooden beams and terracotta tiles, the roofs are in ancient tiles, all the wooden window frames and terracotta floors.
The property is served by all utilities. For the water supply there are also two private wells for domestic and irrigation use. The heating is LPG with an underground cylinder and three independent boilers.
The buildings are surrounded by about 6 hectares of land divided into 3 hectares of olive groves, 2,5 hectares of woods and the remaining orchard.
In addition, there is a magnificent garden of about 1 ha with a swimming pool, white gravel paths, ornamental hedges, fruit trees and evergreen plants for shading and a vegetable garden, all completely fenced and with an electric gate.
Potential for use
The property lends itself perfectly both as a country house, therefore a private house, and as a farm activity, therefore as an accommodation facility.