The Farmhouse has its origins from an ancient 18th century stone farmhouse completely restored, located near Lake Trasimeno.
The property is located in the town of Castiglione del Lago, on the border between Umbria and Tuscany, strategically located in Perugia, Assisi, Siena, Arezzo, Florence and Rome.
There are accommodation options for every need: individual rooms, apartments and cottages by 2 or 3 rooms, with fully equipped kitchens and covered terraces. Some apartments can also be joined to each other, offering even larger living spaces. The two Standard Rooms feature a double bed and private bathroom with shower. The five Superior Rooms (from 22 to 26 sqm) are all equipped with double bed, air conditioning and private facilities with bath or shower
The three Villette are divided into:
- A (35 sqm approx) is composed of a double bedroom, kitchen, private bathroom with shower.
- B (60 square meters) for 2 / 4 people, consists of a double bedroom, kitchen, living room with sofa bed, private bathroom with shower.
- C (75 approx.) For 4 / 6 people, it consists of two double bedrooms, kitchen, living room with double sofa bed, private bathroom with shower.
Apartments are divided into:
- ABC (45 sq. M.), With capacity of 2 / 4 persons, consist of a double bedroom, a kitchen / living room with a double sofa bed, private bathroom with shower.
- D (62 sq. M.) With capacity of 4 / 6 people, it consists of two double bedrooms, a kitchen / living room with double sofa bed, two private bathrooms with shower.
- E (65 approx.) With capacity of 4 / 6 people, consists of two double bedrooms, a kitchen / living room with double sofa bed, two private bathrooms with shower.
At guests disposal, we also find a large salon of about 150 sqm. suitable for cooking classes, tastings, movie evenings or club lounge.
The restaurant has a capacity of 80 indoor seats plus 60 outside in the beautiful season, offering a wide variety of typical Tuscan and Umbrian dishes which, thanks to the skill of the cook, are prepared "at home": noodles, dumplings, tiny, accompanied by excellent regional and national wines along with a courteous and attentive service. Complete the Property, the Master House. It is an elegant apartment renovated with great care and located on the first floor of the original Casale. So composed: living room, dining room with open kitchen and utility room, living and tv room, double bedroom, bathroom, double bedroom with en suite bathroom, studio and attic with bathroom.
The structure has a park of approximately three hectares, a restaurant, a bar, a swimming pool with solarium, a tennis / soccer field, a children's playground, ping-pong table, barbecue.
Condition and finishes
From its origins to the present, the farm has always been a farm. The structure, dating back to the eighteenth century, has been restored by the property with great care to preserve its historical heritage. The characteristic wooden beams, stone walls and exposed terracotta are the testimony of a long time, which today can be enjoyed with all modern conveniences, such as whirlpools and air conditioning. All the electricity needed for the structure is generated by the photovoltaic plant of about 20 KW.
Potential for use
Property is currently used as a tourist accommodation and considering the properties of properties it lends itself to enhancing and implementing the same purpose.