The property is located on a hilltop and extends over five hectares of land, and the buildings, all in a local stone face-view, faithfully follow the end houses' 800. Each house has its own private entrance, it has an outdoor arbor, has a large private garden with at least two bathrooms and two bedrooms. In the common green, where three hundred olive trees and nine thousand plant furnishings were planted, two parking areas with five gates and two infrared pools were built, one for adults and one for children, one with a whirlpool and a large solarium paved.
Geographically, the complex is located in the heart of Tuscany just a few kilometers from Siena (km.30), Arezzo (km 30), the Terme di Rapolano (km 20), Florence (km 50) and the most beautiful Tuscan towns of particular value such as Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Cortona, San Gimignano, Volterra, etc.) reachable in 40-45 minutes. Moreover, the location is easily reachable from Rome in less than 2 hours (220 km), from Bologna in 90 minutes (150 km) and in 3 hours from Milan or Turin.
In particular, the property extends over 5 hectares of land where 2 Borghi have been constructed:
- Borgo A has 6 manufactured: of which n. Bifamiliar 2 (are those of particular "historical value"), n. 3 single-family villas and n. 1 single-family villa of particular importance (about 244,00 sqm of dwelling + sqm 39 of external patio + sqm 3.541 of private garden + mq.13.132 of tall forest + 1 pool of mq.12 x 6, with infinity, with underlying technical room for storing outdoor furnishings);
- Borgo B has 5 buildings: of which n. 2 single-family, n. Two-family 1 and n. 2 trifamiliari;
Common and Outdoor Spaces
- Between the two villages, in the common green, n. 2 parking areas and n. 2 swimming pool of which n. 1 of mq. 7 x 14 for adults, n .1 of mq 6 x 6,30 for children and n.1 of mq. 6 x 3,80 for whirlpool all overflow, as well as mq.50 of paved solarium;
- Between the 2 Villages were built squares and external paving for about mq. 2400;
- Each house has its own external pergola made of chestnut beams from 18 to 39 square meters, for a total of approx. 443, and private gardens from a minimum of mq.422 to a maximum of 3.541 mq., For a total of mq. 21.882 of private land and mq.18.379 of forest;
- The common land is equal to square meters. 10.668;
- About n. 300 piante year-old olive trees, n. 9.000 furnishing plants, as well as the irrigation system for common parts of about 5.000 linear meters; the partitions between the dwellings were made of stone walls with a height of 90 cm, interspersed with green and wooden fences;
Condition and finishes
- The power lines have been completely buried for about 2.000 linear meters;
- For the water part, n. 2 wells so that each village remains connected to a well with a water collection tank of 10.000 liters, which will serve to supply the individual tanks that have been buried in the 18 500 housing each, each house is equipped with a plant water sweetening;
- In each house a gas tank was also buried in the garden to be used for heating, hot water and the kitchen;
- 5 gates have been realized with video-intercom;
- A satellite antenna has been installed for each village;
The materials used are the same as the Resort, distant 400 linear meters from the new settlement and, however, all first quality: floors and terracotta floors of Impruneta, beams from 6 to 9 meters in chestnut, morals in chestnut, terracotta tiles , Cerdomus bathroom and kitchen coverings, Sbordoni sanitary fixtures, Framipè solid wood door frames or shutters, Toulipiè solid wood interior doors, F.lli Rossi faucets, Runtal radiators, Sile boilers, sill stone thresholds and sills, etc.
Potential for use
The property lends itself perfectly to both being used as a small residential area for families that love the calm of the Tuscan countryside, as a high-quality accommodation, enhancing common areas and developing environments still in the design.