The estate consists of two united but separate corporate bodies. The resort and the villages.
Geographically, the complex - which insists on an area of 85 has land ownership - is located in the heart of Tuscany just a few kilometers from Siena (km.30), Arezzo (km 30), Terme di Rapolano (km 20) from Florence (km 50) and from the most beautiful Tuscan towns of particular historical value such as Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Cortona, San Gimignano, Volterra, etc.) reachable in 40-45 minutes.
Also, the resort is easily reachable from Rome in less than 2 hours (km 220), Bologna in 90 minutes (km 150) and 3 hours from Milan or Turin.
The Resort was inaugurated in July of 2005 after the completion of a series of reconstruction and reconstruction works. The sale is made by the sale of the units. At present, the Resort has entered into several contracts with Italian, European and foreign Travel Agencies and Tour Operators.
The organic staff consists of 3 people: 1 Receptionist, 1 Clerk and Maintenance 1; the latter live in the resort.
The goods are:
1. housing: n.10 apartments and n.3 villas + n.4 rooms with bathroom for hotel use + wine-bar and dining room, for a total of approx. 2511;
2. All resorts of the resort have air conditioning and mosquito nets
3. furnishings: all the houses are equipped with new Tuscan style furniture, lights, kitchens, high quality appliances, safes, etc .;
4. land: about 79 hectares, always organic, of which about 13 hectares of vineyards in production already completed and completed + about 600 olive plants in production + about 2000 plants of 7 new years of olive + about 6 hectares of arable + about 41 hectares of high wood forest + natural lake of about 4500 mq;
5. sports facilities: gym + changing rooms + mosaic turkish bath + tennis court + illuminated soccer field + 10 mountain biking + swimming pool with hydromassage;
6. multifunctional hall: approximately 553 sqm of interiors, under construction, for Reception, Offices, Conference Room, Restaurant Room with Wine Bar, Private Room, Kitchen and Services;
7. outdoor squares: about 1400 square meters. in stone and terracotta;
8. technical rooms: warehouses, sheds, agricultural sheds, deposits for about 600 square meters;
9. farm equipment: of various types, including 1 tractor and off-road car (Mitsubishi);
10. stocks: oil and wine of their own production.
Two Rural Villages allocated in the Municipality of Bucine (AR), in one of the most beautiful and evocative views of the Val d'Ambra.
The main features are:
(a) dwellings of various sizes;
b) 2 Villages with 18 homes, all with large private garden, respect for privacy but not isolated;
c) dwellings which - with the exception of two considered 'of particular historical value' - faithfully follow the end houses' 800 through a study carried out by the Technical Officers, the Historical Archives of Florence and the acts of the Municipality of Bucine;
d) The Buildings are all made of local stone facing the facade.
In particular, the property extends over 5 hectares of land where 2 Borghi have been constructed:
1) The Old Village has manufactured 6: of which no. 2 semi-detached houses (those of particular "historical value"), no. 3 single-family villas and n. 1 detached villa of particular importance (approx. 244,00 of living room + sq. 39 of patio exterior + sq. 3.541 of private garden + mq.13.132 of tall wood of wood + 1 mq.12 x 6 swimming pool, overflow, with underneath the technical premises to guard the outside furnishings);
1) the Borgo Ambra has manufactured 5: of which no. Single-family 2, n. 1 two-family and n. 2 triangles;
2), between the two villages, in the common greenery, no. 2 parking areas and n. 2 swimming pool of which no. 1 of sqm. 7 x 14 for adults, n. 1di mq 6 x 6,30 for children and n.1di mq. 6 x 3,80 for all infrared hydromassage as well as pavement solarium mq.50;
3) were constructed between 2 Borghi piazze and external pavement for approx. 2400;
4) each home has its own outdoor pergola made of chestnut beams from 18 to 39 sqm, for a total of sqm. 443, and private gardens from a minimum of sqm.422 to a maximum of 3.541 sq., For a total of sqm. 21.882 of private land and sq.NUMX of wood;
5) common ground is equal to sqm. 10.668;
6) were planted in greenhouse buildings around n. 300 olive trees of ¾ years, no. 9.000 furniture plants as well as the common watering system for approximately 5.000 linear meters; divisions between the houses were made of stone walls of height 90 cm, intertwined by green and wooden fences;
7) the electric lines have been completely submerged for about 2.000 linear meters;
8) for the water part no. 2 wells so that each Borgo is connected to a well with a 10.000 liter water tank, which will supply the individual reservoirs that have been buried in the 18 homes of 500 liters each; each dwelling is equipped with a plant of water sweetening;
9) In each house, a gas tank for heating, hot water and cooking was also buried in the garden;
10) 5 gates were constructed with video-intercom;
11) a Satellite Antenna was installed for each Borgo;
12) the materials used are the same as the Resort, far 400 linear meters from the new settlement and, however, all of the first quality: Impruneta terracotta floors and staves, 6 beams to 9 meters in chestnut, chestnut, Cerito, Sanitary Sanitary Scaffolding, Wooden Frameworks, Toulipiè solid wood doors, F.lli Rossi faucets, Runtal radiators, Sile boilers, thresholds and sills in serene stone, etc.
Potential for use
This impressive and prestigious property complex, used for tourism and tourist purposes, lends itself perfectly to keep its purpose unchanged. An activity already started and with potential for growth.